Make expense reporting effortless! Zoho Expense automates business and travel expense management. It dramatically reduces the time required to record receipts, prepare expense reports and get them approved. Zoho Expense is a true perk for traveling employees, for managers who have stacks of expense reports awaiting approval.
Heres what some of our users have said about our mobile app
"This is one of the best apps in the market. Very professional interface and easy to use."
"Great little app that is easy to use and very handy for recording expenses for tax time."
"Very useful to keep you companys expenses under control."
Zoho Expense will track mileage right from your Apple Watch.
Heres what Zoho Expense brings to the table.
- Store receipts digitally. Drop the paper receipts.
- Tracking mileage. With an in-built GPS tracker and Maps, Zoho expenses records mileage expenses for your everyday trips.
- Automate recording of expenses. Zoho Expense automatically creates expenses from the receipts you upload. With auto scan, all major details like date, merchant, amount, etc, are captured in the expense.
- Easy expense reporting. Tap to batch expenses together to create an expense report and submit to your manager via email.
- Subscribe within the app.
You can either opt for a monthly or yearly subscription.
Standard Plan: 10 users | Unlimited auto scan | Unlimited storage
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99(USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $149.99(USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.